Demonstrate significant knowledge and understanding of their subjects/ curriculum areas. Demonstrate an extensive knowledge and well-informed understanding of the assessment requirements and arrangements for the subjects/curriculum areas they teach, including those related to public examinations and qualifications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- High standard of subject knowledge and a genuine enthusiasm for the subject
- Effective communication skills with a proven ability to build a positive and collaborative rapport with pupils, parents and staff alike
- IT and administrative skill
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Highly effective teacher
- Desire to improve personal and departmental standards
- Ability to show innovative teaching strategies to engage students
- Effective communication skills with a proven ability to build a positive and collaborative rapport with pupils, parents and staff.
- Specific knowledge of subjects assigned
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or master from accredited university
- At least 3 years of field experience (student teaching).